After 7 successful Battlefield 4 seasons and a much needed break, our league is back! We have been renewing and improving our League HUB (http://league.esport-battlefield.com/), and we’ll be finishing it up ahead of our first Battlefield 1 Season which will start on April 17th 2017! We have redesigned it from the ground up and added new features we hope you will enjoy!
Just like in Battlefield 4, for our first Season teams will have to qualify to earn their spot in any of the Divisions. Sign-ups for the all the Qualifiers will go live on Monday March 27th at 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST. The links to all the tournaments will be posted both in this article, on twitter and in our official Discord server.
This season will not be offering prizes.This is mainly due to key features still missing from the RSP (Renter Server Program). While we wait for these features to be released, we hope teams and players will still be happy to see one of our most popular events come back!
There will be 2 Qualifiers for each category. The Qualifiers have a One Day Cup, single elimination format. Teams that wish to participate in Season 1 will be required to participate in both qualifiers available for their category (no exceptions).
Each Qualifier you participate in, will earn you points that count towards earning a spot in our league depending on how well your team does in each qualifier. After both qualifiers are over, the final ranking will be published and the Top 8 teams will earn their spot in Division 1 of their respective Game mode/Format (i.e. 5v5 or 12v12). If their are enough teams competing in our Qualifiers, we will open a second Division where necessary.
- -1st: 100pts
- -2nd: 75pts
- -3rd: 50pts
- -4th: 35pts
- -5th-8th: 20pts
- -9th-16th: 10pts
- -17th-32nd: 5pts
For Season 1 we will be featuring the following leagues on both X1 and PS4:
- – Battlefield 1 – 12v12 Conquest – PS4/X1
- – Battlefield 1 – 5v5 Domination – PS4/X1
If enough teams would like other game modes and formats, we may be able to make those happen as well.
Note: The standard day for 12v12s will be scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays for 5v5s.
Note that ALL leagues (and respective divisions) feature 1 Match a Week only.
Note: The Qualifiers will run through Battlefy. Sign-ups are now open! Check the “Qualifiers” tab for the links.
- -CQ Qualifier 1: Saturday April 1st 2017 – 2:30pm EDT / 8:30pm CEST
- -5v5 Qualifier 1: Sunday April 2nd 2017 – 2:30pm EDT / 8:30pm CEST
- -CQ Qualifier 2: Saturday April 8th 2017 – 2:30pm EDT / 8:30pm CEST
- -5v5 Qualifier 2: Sunday April 9th 2017 – 2:30pm EDT / 8:30pm CEST
- -Week 1: April 17th-23rd 2017
- -Week 2: April 24th-30th 2017
- -Week 3: May 1st -7th 2017
- -Week 4: May 8th -14th 2017
- -Week 5: May 15th – 21st 2017
- -Week 6: May 22nd – 28th 2017
- -Week 7: May 29th – June 4th 2017
- -Playoffs Weekend 1: June 9th-11th
- -Playoffs Weekend 2: June 16th-18th
- -Playoffs Weekend 3: June 23rd-25th