1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)
- SUOMI KP/-31 (Medic)
- M28 con Tromboncino (Medic)
- PO8 Carbine (Recon)
- All Semi-Auto Rifles (doesn’t include Self-Loading Rifles from the Recon class)
- Gewehr 43 (Assault)
- M1A1 Carbine (Assault)
- Turner SMLE (Assault)
- Selbstlader 1916 (Assault)
- Gewehr 1-5 (Assault)
- AG/M42 (Assault)
- Modele 1944 (Assault)
- Mass 44 (Assault)
- All MMGs
- MG-42 (Support)
- MG-34 (Support)
- VGO (Support)
- M1922 MG (Support)
- All Shotguns
- 12G Automatic (Support)
- M30 Drilling (Support)
- M1987 (Support)
- There are no grenade restrictions.
- Frag Grenade Rifle (Assault)
- PIAT (Assault)
- AP Mine (Medic / Support / Recon)
- Spawn Beacon (Recon)
- Flare Gun (Recon)
- Only the following tanks can be used:
- Valentine Mk VIII (Allied)
- Staghound T17E1 (Allied)
- Panzer IV (Axis)
- Panzer 38T (Axis)
Note: Putting AT Mines in the enemy spawn (red zone) is strictly prohibited.
- Only the following reinforcements can be called in:
- Supply Canister Drop – 2,450 Squad Points
- Smoke Barrage – 7,450 Squad Points
- JB-2 Rocket / V-1 Rocket – 41,500 Squad Points
- This effectively means that every other reinforcement is banned (including but not limited to):
- T48 GMC 6 pdr AT Half-track / Sd. Kfz 251 Pakwagen – 9,850 Squad Points
- Sector Artillery – 17,750 Squad Points
- Churchill Crocodile / Sturmtiger – 20,750 Squad Points
- If a team violates a Gadgets / Armored Vehicles / Reinforcements restriction, only the map the item was used on will be forfeited and not the entire match.
- If a team violates a WEAPONS restriction, a 25 Ticket Penalty per BANNED Weapon Kill will be applied.
- (This means that getting a kill with a – banned weapon doesn’t cost your team the map)
- Teams will be required to report and provide proof of any rule infraction(s) at the end of the map in which the infraction occurred. Failure to do so can possibly void any penalty for the opposing team.
- Fjell 652
1.3 Server Settings
INSTRUCTIONS – How to use a public server for competitive play:
When searching for servers, set server search options to look for servers that have 10+ spots available. Make sure to choose Squad Conquest as the preferred mode and your region of choice (go with North America and Europe for most options).
Note: Most US players shouldn’t have issues playing in UK / German servers, while every EU player shouldn’t have issues on East US servers.
Once you have a list of servers, join one that preferably has 1/16 slots taken. When in the game, just message the other person and ask them NICELY to leave the server. Being rude will lead to the least favorable results.
Once you are the only person in the server:
1. Ask just one other person from your team to join.
2. When the second person joins, ask them to create a second squad.
3. Next, wait for your opponents to be ready, make sure they are in squads of 4 so it’s easy for the game to start.
4. When everyone is ready, have everyone join the game at the same time. Out of the 6 people in your own team that were waiting, 3 of them should squad join on one of the people already in the server and the remaining 3 on the other.
Don’t join the server by searching for it since you may end up in the opposing team, by joining through squad, you are guaranteed to be on the same side.
Since your opponent joined the game as a squad through server search, they are more likely to be on the opposing team since both squads on your side will already be filled with your teammates.
If random players join, the best way to get rid of them is by messaging them. However, this may not always be possible, in which case you will just have to spawn trap the random players.
Example: If I have 2 randoms on my side and there are 6 on the other, I’ll ask my opponents not to spawn in and proceed to spawn trap their side. Since it’ll be 8v6, it should be relatively simple and eventually, they will all leave. The more randoms they lose, the easier it will be since eventually it will be 8v1. After their team is ready, simply ask them to spawn trap your team to get rid of the remaining random players on your own side.
Sometimes, especially at peak hours, it is extremely hard to find empty servers. In such scenarios, it is suggested that you and your opponents create a total of 4 squads with all the Squad leaders being from the same region. Afterwards, everyone should search for a squad conquest game simultaneously. In most cases, at least 2 out of the 4 squads should end up in the same game. In such cases, just stay in the server and follow the spawn trap method mentioned above to get rid of random players. Messaging also works (just be nice)!
Since it’s hard for some to be nice, here is the message we suggest using: “Hello, can you please leave the server so we may use it for a clan match? It would be appreciated”
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO SWITCH TEAMMATES BETWEEN ROUNDS, just let your tanker play Rotterdam. If even one random joins, it’ll throw off the map rotation. You have to play the map rotation twice to play both sides of every map. If a random joins, getting rid of him will cost you that map and then you’ll have to go through extra maps to replay the second side.