Last updated: October 11th, 2020
The ESB Company
, ESB League Hub
, ESB Careers
, ESB Helpdesk
, ESB Status
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1.2 Closing Your Account
You or The ESB Company may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, including your emails from our Website. If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as “inactive” and permanently delete the account and all the data associated with it.
If you’d like to exercise your rights under GDPR, such as removing all your Personal Information, please fill out our contact form and select “GDPR Rights” in the subject field.
1.3. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content you distribute. The ESB Company is not responsible for any of the user-generated content.
3. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by The ESB Company. The ESB Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that The ESB Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
5. Rules of Conduct
When you use any of our services or play in any of our events, you are expected to respect other users. As such, the following behaviors or actions are strictly forbidden. The ESB Company reserves the right to suspend, ban, or delete any user accounts and ban users from competing in our events without prior warning or notice.
Behavior and Posting Guidelines:
- Please remain respectful to all users, even if they have different opinions or if you are clear rivals while competing.
- Insulting, threatening, or abusing other players will not be tolerated.
- Naming and shaming is not ok.
- Any drama between players, teams, or from recent matches should be kept out of this server.
- Please do not spam the staff member’s profiles. For any assistance please use our Discord server or contact us.
- Do not post about anything political, religious, racial, harmful, or otherwise offensive.
- Any form of commercial advertising, referrals, selling isn’t allowed.
- When posting your competitive Battlefield media, please make sure your titles are appropriate. Inappropriately titles links will be removed.
- Posting pictures not related to Battlefield will not be tolerated. Yes, NSFW content is included.
Usernames and Profile Pictures
- All profile names must be appropriate, non-offensive, and must contain regular characters that make you easily identifiable.
- All profile pics must be appropriate, non-offensive, and must not contain any form of nudity.
- Players are asked to have a username that clearly represents and closely matches their PlayStation Network ID, Xbox Live GamerTag, or Origin ID to be easily identifiable by our staff.
- Any unnecessary nicknames or impersonations will be removed from the website without warning.
If you are unclear on why your account was suspended, banned, or deleted, or you wish to dispute the sanction please send an appeal with all the relevant information included through our Contact Form. We will reply to appeals as soon as we can.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.