In just a few weeks, ESB turns seven years old! To celebrate this occasion, we are throwing it back with a Battlefield 4 event.
Conquest (in various formats) has always been a big part of competitive Battlefield. Unfortunately, the lack of server options in Battlefield V has left one part of the community unsatisfied and has forced many players back to Battlefield 4.
Our Battlefield 4 Summer Championship 2020 will be a 12v12 Conquest Small event, exclusive to Playstation 4, that will require a minimum of 8 teams to launch.
The event features a 5 round Swiss Bracket, with the top 4 teams invited to a Single-Elimination bracket playoff.
You can find out more through the “Event Schedule & Sign-up” tab in this article.
Good luck to all participants! May the best team win!
Event Schedule & Sign-up
- While the schedule below highlights the standard match day for each week, teams are still able to play their match on other days/times as long as each match is played in its respective week.
- Standard time is 9:00 pm CEST.
- Rounds 1-5 are a Swiss Bracket and the Playoffs are a Single-Elimination Bracket.
Rounds 1-5: Opponents for each round are generated every Monday.
- Round 1: Monday 29/06/20 – Sunday 05/07/20
- Match 1: Saturday 04/07/20
- Round 2: Monday 06/07/20 – Sunday 12/07/20
- Match 2: Saturday 11/07/20
- Round 3: Monday 13/07/20 – Sunday 19/07/20
- Match 3: Saturday 18/07/20
- Round 4: Monday 20/07/20 – Sunday 26/07/20
- Match 4: Saturday 25/07/20
- Round 5: Monday 20/07/20 – Sunday 26/07/20
- Match 5: Saturday 01/08/20
Playoffs: Brackets Released on Monday, 03/08/20
- Playoffs Weekend: Saturday 07/08/20 – Sunday 08/08/20
F.A.Q – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this event region-locked?
- No, this event isn’t region-locked.
- What is the roster size for this event?
- As the event rules detail in Section 1.7 of the rules, each roster can have a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 30 players.
- When is the sign-up deadline?
- Sign-ups close on Sunday June 28th at 6:00 AM EDT / 12:00 PM CEST.